Service Request Manager
Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Service Request Manager to their Budapest-based business services center.
- managing orders received from key customers
- upon order acceptance by customer, proceed the ordering of the service
- to act as an interface with sales, technical and bid teams
- receive, qualify and manage service related change requests from customers or internal departments
- Fluent English is mandatory
- College or university degree, preferably in economics
- 1-2 years of experience in multinational environment, customer service related experience is a great advantage
- Proactive and analytical thinking
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Training and development possibilities
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.