Model Validation Officer
As a Model Validation Officer would you like to be part of the overall risk management process of NN Group?
Would you like to offer your expertise and make suggestions to the stakeholders?
Are you a medior or a senior on this field?
If the answer is yes, then this is a perfect place for you.
Model Validation (MV) is an independent team at NN Group in charge of validating all the risk and cash flow models for both the Insurance and Banking businesses.
We are looking for medior and/or senior Model Validation Officers who have a deep understanding of insurance models and will be part of the overall risk management process. The new colleagues will provide model risk qualification, and ensure the adherence to the minimal risk standards. The tasks include the independent technical review of calculation tools and applied quantitative methods, the suggestion of particular models to stakeholders and committees and high quality validation reporting.
- Msc degree in quantitative studies (e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Physics)
- deep understanding of insurance models, risk, pricing and/or cash flow models, asset/capital management modelling
- Model Validation experience
- relevant experience in an insurance company or bank (3-10 years of experience depending on role level)
- good analytical and communication skills in English (written and oral)
- competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- working in an international team in Hungary and regular visits to The Netherlands
- depending on your experience a short-term assignment to the Netherlands
- informal, modern work environment
- being part of an independent entity at NN Group
- career growth
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.