Our partner is the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 1993 they've been building a portfolio of well recognized power brands based on solid franchise and joint venture partnerships. They offer a great guest experience and they make the same commitment to their employees by providing continuous development and career opportunities in a rewarding, friendly and people-focused work environment.
If you would like to become part of a steadily developing company to enable their growth in Hungary apply to the below position: Real Estate / Expansion Manager
The Real Estate Manager is a proactive and independent member of the company's real estate team responsible for The Company's Real Estate portfolio growth in Hungary.
- Actively look for and get the best new locations in HU market
- Make sure you negotiate the best conditions for the company, lead lease negotiations
- Build and maintain good contact with external partners : local agencies, landlords, developers and authorities
- Observe the actual trends of the commercial RE market
- Responsible for internal approval processes for projects, preparing presentations and financial evaluation (Capex) of new sites
- Support the Development department by responding on ad hoc requests
- Supports operations (our restaurants and coffees) in any arising issues with the premises tied to actual Lease Agreements
- Working closely with our Senior Real Estate Manager, the Hungarian development team as well as our central Polish development team
- Manage weekly reports, administration and correspondence
- University or College degree – ideally technical/economics/real estate/legal studies
- Minimum 4 - 5 years' experience at a multi – unit restaurant/ retailer as Development Manager/Real Estates Manager
- Advanced knowledge of lease contracts and related legal regulations
- Steady knowledge of the Hungarian retail market with good network
- Strong negotiation and assertive communication skills
- Results orientation with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Advanced level of English (both verbal and written) knowledge is a must
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Proactivity, ability to work independently
- Team player attitude
- Driving license and flexibility to travel within country (min. 50% of his time) and occasionally abroad
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique environment where we keep 'commitment to people'
- Opportunity to work for the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing company
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Cross-country career opportunities
- Rich reward system
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 300 6670