Transaction Processing Analyst
Our partner is one of the largest logistics companies in Hungary. To their growing team, we are looking for talented candidates for Transaction Processing Analystposition.
To work with other Finance teams and key internal stakeholders to ensure data is captured, processed and invoices raised within the target WD 5 timeline
Collect and convert the transactional data (inbound, outbound, cycle counts, PM fees, transportation details, etc.)
Perform issue resolution as required for validation errors.
Save transactional file onto share drive for upload into EDQ
Check full data gathered (RBNI and pending list)
Enrich and rate transactions for Oracle return
Print, label and send hard copy of clients’ invoices
3 years in accounting environment, or, 1 year relevant hands on end-to-end billing experience, or, a relevant accounting qualification.
- fluency in English is a must
- strong user of MS Excel and Access
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- analytical and strategic thinking
- good team player with ability to execute on its own when necessary
- customer focus
- proactive and flexible
- fresh graduates are also welcome
- competitive compensation package
- work in a young and dynamic business environment
- long term career opportunity in a growing, multinational company
- international athmosphere
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 300 6649
+36 30 542 8673