Production Quality Engineer
Our multinational partner is looking for an experienced quality engineer to its Zalaegerszeg plant.
- Ensure that the requirements for controlling the quality of products and processes are in compliance with quality control plan
- Ensure that operators who are affecting quality are adequately trained
- Ensure that operating and quality instructions are respected
- Solve manufacturing issues in his/her production sector affecting product quality or service level promptly and effectively through containment, correction and prevention steps (G8D)
- Participate in production meeting and communicate to the production teams the quality results
- Animate problem solving teams regarding nonconformities met in the production / assembly process.
- Implements and continuously adapts Quality Control plans, FMEAs such as Periodic monitoring tests for Finished Products and In-Process / Final Quality Control instructions.
- Be the local expert of the assembled products in his/her sector
The ideal candidate:
- Has relevant engineer/quality degree
- Has a minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience in an international environment in manufacturing
- Can speak fluent in English language and has high level MS office skills
- Also has excellent cooperation and organizing skills, is trustworthy, accurate and committed to quality
- Has ability to convince and influence, is open, flexible and has a creative personality
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.