Management assistant & HR Specialist
Our client, who is in leading position on an international level considering the leasing of cars and commercial vehicles, is looking for a Management assistant HR Specialist!
- Participation at the weekly management meeting- writing minutes
- Administrative support for the members of the Management Team
- Monitoring of office supplies (updating the stock- negotiating the prices) and keeping the archive in order
- Managing and regulating reception staff
- Communication and quality of management with the companies providing the office related services (cleaner, printers, office building administrator, maintenance technician, IT; phone service)
- Organization and monitoring of teambuilding activities- company events
- Support of Commercial department during the tenders- supplying with requested documentation from authorities
- Obtaining actual statutory documents from the government, taking care of their update.
- Translating or taking care of professional translations orders.
- Diary and telephone management for the members of MT
- Handling of correspondence for the members of MT
- To ensure uniformity and quality of outgoing correspondence
- Taking care of hotel and flight bookings, business trips organization
- Keeping employees files up-to-date
- HR administration
- Supporting the recruitment
- Preparation of data for salaries calculation for payroll accountant (evidence of holiday, lunch tickets, salaries);
- Monitoring of attendance/overtime.
- Bachelor degree in human resources, business or economics
- Fluency in English - verbal and written communication
- Strong in organizing and executing administrative tasks
- User's knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be organized and trustworthy, the position requires handling sensitive employee information;
- In time and accurate;
- Takes ownership. Can do mentality;
- Self starter and team player.
- Opportunity to learn and develop within an international group
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Competitive compensation package
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.