Our client is a multinational company who is looking for finance professionals with 5+ years of experience.
The company is value-focused with nordic culture, flexible working hours and home office possibility for every employee.
The Lead Accountant is responsible for
- coordinating the daily work of the RtR team
- supervising the General Ledger reporting
- coordinating the periodic close of General Ledger
- supervising data integrity
Also there are people management tasks: regular one-to-ones, underperformer follow-up, individual and team goal setting.
We are looking for candidates with
- university/college degree in economics or finance (Bachelors or Masters)
- 5+ years of experience
- fluent English
- excellent accounting knowledge, experience in month/quarter/year -end-closing and reporting
- understanding basics of VAT and tax related issues
- analytical mindset
- people management experience
- great location in the heart of Budapest
- a value-focused and caring company culture
- highly competitive compensation package
- training opportunities
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 300 6677