Dutch speaking AP Accountant
As a member of our Accounts Payable issue resolution team in Budapest you will be responsible for handling vendor and employee queries via phone and ticketing tool.
-Handling queries: you will be responsible for handling vendor and employee queries via phone and ticketing tool.
-Follow-up: you will follow-up on pending (parked) items, order approvals and Purchase Order issues, you will handle payment notifications.
-Correction: you will make corrections on vendor invoices, and you will be able to provide on the spot user guide to internal employees. You will help in workflow approvals, confirmation creation
- College/ University degree
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must
- 1-3 years of work experience (preferably in the field of finance)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
The chance to work in a dynamic, multicultural organization
- Excellent professional environment
- Company with stable background
- Excellent cafeteria system and continuous training opportunities
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.