Team Lead - 2nd level
Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Team Lead (2nd level) to their Budapest based office.
- Manage a team of 10+ Security Analysts and Specialists
- Deliver exceptional customer service, handle tickets
- Active management of the team’s day to day activities and performance
- Act as the 2nd level escalation point for customer or internal issues
- Work on complex incidents, problems and changes within the operational environment
- Carry out technical consultancy in support of customer project work
- Attend meetings on behalf of the team and line manager
- Provide leadership and training to technical support staff, mentor new 2nd line support staff
- Hands-on experience in operation and management of security infrastructure
- At least 1-2 years of leadership experience
- Ability to lead, motivate and build team
- Hands-on skills on any of these technologies – Cisco ASA, Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Firewalls, Bluecoat Proxies, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5 LD. Experience on multiple security technologies is a significant plus.
- Ability to handle changes and incidents independently as per the processes and agreed service levels
- Ability to communicate (both written oral) clearly in English with various internal stakeholders and customers
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Open and youthful atmosphere
- Stable multinational background and growing organization
- Modern work environment and IT infrastructure
- Continuous trainings and opportunity for the professional development
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 30 981 0054