French speaking Accounts Payable Accountant
We are looking for a candidate into Accounts Payable deparment with the ability to be proactive, to work under pressure, keeping the deadlines, problem solving and good communication skills.
- Works primarily under supervision, but prioritises work stack and adapts to changing priorities.
- Perform all issue resolution activities for the in-country deadlines
- Ensure manuals/documentations are up to date
- Develop appropriate procedures to improve efficiency – familiar with Continuous Improvement methodology
- Monitor, action and follow-up of pending balance sheet items
- Excellent communication skills to apply special support for sensitive customers
- To be able to be appointed as a trainer for back up and new joiners
The ideal candidates are:
-team players, with “can do” attitude
-University/College degree in economics (preferably in finance and accounting)
-minimum 1-2 year relevant experience in Accounts Payable or other financial area
-having outstanding communication skills
-high quality of written and spoken English AND French
-Oracle AP modules knowledge are advantage
- Competitive compensation package
- International working environment
- Young, dynamic team
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.