Acelity is a unique american company providing advanced healing technologies, our mission is to restore people's lives.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with a vision.
The HRMS Specialist is a global role and is responsible for providing data maintenance and operational support of HR Systems.
- Maintenance of HR data entry in WorkDay and Oracle
- Monitor data integrity, investigate and take corrective action on issues
- Correction of data errors
- First point of contact for the HR Partner ensuring first level system support issues are prioritized and resolved accordingly.
- Test and sign off on HR System changes
- Produce and distribute standard and ad-hoc reports (easy to mid-level complexity)
- Develop and maintain day to day relationship with Employees, Managers, Payroll/HR, Finance, Master Data Management, and HR Technology around the world
- Maintain employee records (filing)
- Fluent English is required
- Data entry experience is an advantage
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package
- Great team
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.