Our client is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science, with more than 160 years of experience. They are looking for a Payroll Associate in their Budapest-based center.
The Payroll Associate is responsible for executing day to day payroll data entry and monthly payroll processing in SAP.
- execute day to day payroll data entry into SAP
- process monthly payroll run utilizing SAP
- manage maternity, paternal, sickness leave calculation
- Tax and Social Insurance related tasks
- monitor and communicate any legal changes to partners
- keep contact with local HR teams, Time Administrators and IT consultants on a daily basis
- compile weekly, monthly and annual reports
- fluency inEnglish
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or HR
- previous experience in shared services is an advantage
- MS Excel knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Proactive attitude
- attractive benefits package
- modern working environment
- central office location
- further career opportunities within the company
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.