Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat megjelenítését a honlapunkon elegendő létszámú jelentkező vagy az állás betöltése miatt.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
How would you like to make a difference in the lives of others?
Acelity is the leader in global wound care and regenerative medicine market. Being present in more than 75 countries, 5.500 employees work to improve patients’ lives. Our Budapest based SSC represents a lively, energetic culture. Acelity is looking for dedicated talents who are courageous to do the right thing, who pursue goals with focus and passion, who are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
What drives you? Success, ambition, creativity, esteem?
Stop looking, apply to Acelity and be part of a dynamic and growing team!
- Plan, develop and execute audits and projects as assigned, report findings to management including all applicable recommendations; with special emphasis on third-party distributor compliance audits.
- Conduct testing of internal controls related to Sarbanes Oxley 404, IT, operational, regulatory and compliance audits.
- Work in conjunction with US-based auditors on regularly assigned projects
- Identify business processes inefficiencies and recommends improvements to management.
- Review policies and procedures designed to carry out the business of the organization, identify inadequacies and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain comprehensive records of the data collection, analysis and interpretation processes undertaken to document the results of each audit/project review; in accordance with industry standards and company guidelines.
- Follow-up to ensure appropriate actions have been taken in accordance with instruction of the executive or audit committee members resulting from adoption of audit recommendations.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with auditees and management groups, without creating opportunity for bias or conflict of interest.
- Maintain technical competence and professional proficiency through attendance of regular continuing education programs and meetings, as set forth by the governing body for all individuals in the internal audit profession.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field from an accredited university.
- Above average verbal and written English communications skills.
- Minimum three to five years of auditing experience, which must include remote auditing.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment while maintaining a high degree of objectivity, void of bias or conflicting interests.
- Above average understanding of current Internal Auditing principles, guidelines and standards.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to integrity, a strong work ethic and accuracy of work results.
- Ability to deal effectively at all levels of the organization and with external business contacts.
- Willingness to commit to 10-20% international travel.
- Experience with the use and application of spreadsheet and word processing software is an advantage.
- Experienced in regulatory and compliance audits
- Public/Private audit combination experience
- Proficiency in German and another major European language, other than Hungarian is an advantage
- Dynamic and swiftly changing work environment
- Fun and supporting team atmosphere
- Attractive compensation package and exceptional benefits
- Modern office close to the city center
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website