We are experiencing a significant growth in Budapest and therefore we are looking for enthusiastic people!
Do you want to work for the global leader SSC company?
Would you like to work in a friendly and colorful environment in a multicultural enterprise?
SO THIS IS YOUR JOB!
YOUR TASKS WOULD BE
• Will own and drive all SLA’s.
• Responsible for the overall achievement of team, division goals, service levels
• Manage customer relationship through regular communication with clients through weekly, monthly reviews
• Reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly bases
• Initiate and foster continuous improvement process. (root cause/problem solving)
• Participate in the potential candidate selection process and on boarding process for the new hires
• Performance review with all the team members
• Prepare and maintain team scorecards for Monthly, Yearly reviews.
• Communicate all process and client changes to direct reports within specific timeliness.
• Will assist Delivery Manager in managing onsite knowledge transfer and guided support
IF YOU HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
• Advanced English language knowledge is a must
At least 5 years’ experience in a Senior Team Lead and/or Operations Manager role in an international customer service or call center environment
• Service Desk or experience in a technical environment
• Strong people management skills – leading a team size of 100+ member
• Familiarity of ITIL, ISO 20000 and six sigma implementation on IT Service Desk projects
• Willingness to work in 24x7 environment
SO WHAT WE CAN OFFER
• Competitive salary and attractive benefit package
• Developmental and growing opportunities
• Advanced infrastructure
• Open and friendly workplace with multicultural community
• Chance to learn new languages, technologies and become internationally certified
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.