Customer Service Representative (Animal Healthcare) with English and European Language (Polish or French or German or Swedish or Dutch or Danish)
Do you have a higher education degree and you have a good command of English?
Besides English you also speak one of the following European languages on an intermediate level: Polish or French or German or Swedish or Dutch or Danish?
Are you interested in Animal Health and you would like to use your foreign language skills on a daily basis?
Would you like to be part of an international team in a growing multinational company where you can learn and develop?
If yes, this is your place!
Freshgrads are also welcome!
• Handling of inbound and outbound calls from veterinarians, current and potential customers
• Evaluating cases related to animal health care issues
• Operating customer relationship management in order to obtain animal and drug information
• Documentation and classification of reported adverse events in the database
• Strong English with intermediate Polish or French or German or Swedish or Dutch or Danish
• Higher Education Degree
• Customer care skills
• Professional and friendly attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic computer skills
Fresh graduates are welcome
• Open, multicultural environment in a stable and growing company
• Excellent training opportunities
• Competitive salary
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 300 66 22