Unique Opportunity in a General Ledger Accounting Team
Acelity is a unique american company providing advanced healing technologies, our mission is to restore people's lives.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with a vision.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking Junior General Ledger Accountants based in Budapest.
- Daily accounting entries in the general ledger
- Monthly closing routines
- Fixed Asset and Inventory accounting tasks
- Post accruals, deferrals, provisions
- Keep in touch with, submit data to and answer to the analitical questions of the consolidation team
- Monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reporting
- Support internal and external audits
- Participate in process improvement projects
- 1-2 years of experience in General Accounting or a combination of either AP/AR/GL/Inventory/Fixed Asset Accounting
- Chartered Accountant qualification or Finance / Accounting degree
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical skills
- The opportunity to be part of the company mission to heal patients and save lives
- Growing organization and team
- Attractive compensation package
- Development opportunities
- The office is located in the city center
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.