Business System Analyst - Navision
Navision experts wanted!
We are looking a Navision Business System Analyst to one of the biggest FMCG companies which is focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible.
Fluent English and 1 year of Navision experience is a must, enthusiastic attitude and project management interest is a plus!
1st line support of existing systems for Danone BUs in Central East Europe:
- Solve and coordinate user's requests like Navision system harmonizing, change process modification, integration, any kind of financial process issues
- Cooperation with 2nd line support (Central Team)
- Responsible for performing the verification of the consistency and accuracy of data in systems
- Responsible for data archiving in systems
Project management in cooperation with business users:
- Responsible for identifying internal customer needs in 4 countries: system errors, updates, implementations, harmonizations, synchroniznation, 2nd layer issues, system build-ups
- Creates and agree with the customer plans to develop IS/IT systems
- Manages IS projects (ie. changes in systems)
- Coordinates the portfolio of IT projects
- Responsible or co-responsible for project budgets realization according to the objectives, schedule and business requirements
Training for users:
- Coordinates the commissioned works and, if needed, escalates problems
- Participates in creating the image of the IS / IT department within the company through regular meetings and communication
- Contributes to more efficient use of the system by organizing training for users, making procedures and user manuals
- At least 1 year of experience in Navision on the IT / finance part
- Fluently in English and with well-developed communication skills
- EDI knowledge is an advantage
- Understand Finance business processes
- Independence in problem resolution and able to work in teams
- Able to travel on regular bases
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 20 952 2065