Statutory Team Leader
Do you have minimum 3-4 years of experience in external audit?
Do you enjoy working out processes, development models and finding out solutions?
Are you fed up with extra-hours and you would like to maintain your work-life balance?
If yes join now and develop with a fast-growing 'new department' within a prestigious multinational company!
- Support centralizing the production of Statutory Financial Statements (SFS) and Bookkeeping
- Operational responsibility
- Supervise junior team members
- Act as contact for teams and clients
- Assist Directors and Managers to establish and standardize tools and delivery frameworks in line with requirements of the company’s country lead
- Anticipate issues and suggest appropriate solutions to Managers
- Build relationship with clients both internal and external
- Participating in projects abroad
- Degree on Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Min 3-4 years of experience in the field of audit OR statutory accounting OR GL accounting
- Fluent English and other languages are great advantage (specially French or German)
- Qualified Accountant or ACCA Qualification or ongoing studies are great advantages
- Experience in the preparation of mapping/bridging the accounts between foreign GAAPs and various required local GAAPS
- Experience in preparation or auditing annual statutory accounts
- Ability to manage projects and teams
-Ability to participate in internal development processs improovement projects
- Being part of a 'start up department' you will be able to grow within the company
- Career opportunities
- Excellent training opportunities (professional and soft skill trainings, ACCA)
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.