Our Client is a multinational production company. On behalf of them we are looking for an HR Administrator .
- Act as a shared service person for the EMEA region
- Amending employee personal and job related data in the HR system
- Processing new hires, transfers, terminations, paternity leavers etc.
- Act as the contact partner for the payroll specialist
- Uploading of contracts and contractual changes to the HR net drives
- Monthly Headcount reporting
- Support the recruitment process
- 1-2 years of experience in multinational/industrial companies in similar role
- University degree
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good communications skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Fluent English
- Opportunity to join a stable and growing company
- Continuous development opportunity
- Competitive salary
Balatonboglár, Somogy county
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 300 6675