Supply Chain Analyst
Our partner is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company.
They are looking for a talented supply chain analyst who will support all the projects and develop the processes.
If you are interested do not hesitate to apply immediately.
- System Super User (IBI, P2, Integrated Management Software) and trainer
- Drive maintenance and improvements as well as upgrades in the company's production managers, integrated management systems and manage supplier relationship
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards and analytical tools for daily, weekly, monthly or yearly activities in Supply Chain and Production
- Perform analysis on request coming from various areas and departments with the goal of improving efficiency and results in supply chain operations
- Act as a key member of our continuous improvement organization
- College or University degree
- 1 - 3 years experience in manufacturing or supply chain
- Fluency in Hungarian and English is a must
- Expert Office skills especially MO Power point and Excel (analytical tools and macro)
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Understanding of business and figures
- Self driven candidate with great networking skills and the ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
- Normal office hours to work, sometimes flexibility required
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities
- Outstanding growth opportunities within an international organisation
- Prestigious and successful company
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.