Our client is a multinational manufacturer of specialized components and parts for the automotive industry. The company places great emphasis on product quality, reliable and timely delivery, and cost-effective solutions. In order to help reach their targets and strengthen their team, we are seeking a colleague for the following position:
- Lead and manage the internal warehouse team and all logistics areas including the raw materials, components and
finished goods flows, storage locations (inside and outside):
- Manage the workload of his area and optimise the allocated resources.
- Improve continuously the expertise level of his people and their polyvalence, apply all company
management tools: flexibility, multiskills, training schemes, salary review, appraisal review.
- Motivate his team in order to develop initiative and improve performances.
- From the Value Stream Analysis, identify the priorities to minimize the logistic costs and inventories and accelerate
the physical external flows from suppliers to customers.
- Make sure that Quality, Cost, Delivery, Involvement and Safety standards are properly implemented in all areas:
- Make sure daily Quality, Costs and Delivery targets are fulfilled. Co-ordinate correctives actions.
- Mesure daily QCDM and propose action plans to improve them.
- Define and follow up indicators and targets for the team.
- Lead Team monthly meeting.
- Motivate teams make suggestions for improvement.
- Work with APU support departments to sort out identified problems in the logistics or production sector.
- Keep informed the Plant Supply Chain manager of any problem likely to have a significant impact on the
- Is in charge of all inventory counting.
- Is involved in any action aimed at improving these standards:
- Responsible for E.H. & S of his area and for the application of safety standards and group directives.
- Support activities to achieve and maintain the Quality System and special company standards.
- Actively participate in and support the implementation of the production system.
- Degree in the field of Engineering/ Logistics/ Economics
- English language skills
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Supply Chain Management - preferably in the automotive industry.
- Customer-service oriented approach and attitude.
- Good communication and problem solving skills
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- Attractive and outstanding compensation package
- Stable company background
- Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for career growth
PLACE OF WORK
If you are interested in this position, we are waiting for your cv in pdf or word format for the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please indicate the position in the field of subject: WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Elérhetőségi adatokIMPC Personnel Hungária Kft.
Kapcsolattartó: Nagy Judit
Nyilvántartási szám: 20158-1/2009-5100-678