Project Analyst (Ref. No.: 23179191)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
Our 25,000 employees are industry experts helping businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: Credit and Debit card issuing and acquiring, STAR® PIN-Debit Network, Point of Sale Terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology, Gift Card and Loyalty Solutions, TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance Services, MoneyNetwork® Payroll Distribution, eCommerce and online banking solutions, world-class security services like our new TransArmorsm STAR® CertiflashSM Solutions, and more.
First Data. Beyond the Transaction.
First Data is looking for a project analyst, who will be an essential part of our complex projects within the IT environment. He/She is expected to coordinate data and information and support research, analysis, documentation, problem resolution, training, status reporting, implementation, and post-rollout review/audit.
The project designs, develops and establishes key repairing standards for our department in alignment with corporate standards. The analyst processes management reports and performance indicators for management to review the individual aspects of ongoing initiatives. He/She will support the project manager with all aspects of project planning, scheduling and tracking of deliverables.
Beyond that, it is his/her responsibility to maintain a strong relationship to internal and external client.
- Supports all project management related tasks for setup and migration projects
- Monitors project related capacity planning and resource allocation/reservation
- Works closely together with the PM and FD internal work stream leaders
- Tracks project results on basis of project order, defined scope, business objectives, timetables and budget
- Point of contact for coordination of estimations, planning, forecasting and reporting of deliverables
- Aligns scope of work with customer requirements
- Preparation and support of client related cross-departmental workshops
- Prepares communication into the steering committee as well as the internal organization
- Keeps track of project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in managing projects
- 2+ years related technical and business experience with solid knowledge of business operations, policies and practices (ideally in transaction processing business)
- Excellent knowledge of analytical frameworks
- Problem solving skills/ troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident with preparing presentations
- Well organized, determined to finish tasks and attention to detail
- Resilience in high-pressure situations
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment when necessary and also the ability to work with others at all levels, and across geographical boundaries
- Experience in Project Management environment preferred
- Knowledge of ITIL framework a plus
- General understanding in one or more of the following platforms:
- UNIX and derivates (Solaris, AIX, RedHat)
- EMC / IBM Storage Solutions
- General understanding of Card Processing Business a plus
- Very good skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as Windows
- Fluent in English, Good German language skills are essential
First Data's Global Operations and Technology division closely integrates operations, technology and product development to make sure we have the right platforms in place today and into the future to meet the ever changing demands of our partners. With nearly 17,000 employees O&T makes sure we offer the security, reliability, speed, and simplicity that our customers look for in a processing provider.
O&T is a large organization touching nearly every aspect of First Data service delivery, including; product development; client project delivery; infrastructure operations; global service delivery; information services, strategic sourcing, and enterprise security, risk and compliance into a single end-to-end organization.
- Salary offered (gross)
- Contract type
- Information about the selection process
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
- Language skills:
English - advanced
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information Technology
- Number of employees
- First Data Slovakia, s.r.o.
Einsteinova 25 Megjelenítés térképen