Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Money Market Trader (Ref. No.: MTB 67690)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its bank partner in the following position:
Money Market Trader
- Manage the funding book within assigned guidelines and authorities by maximising return while monitoring and minimising the exposure to the market and counterparty risk;
- Responsibility for funding and liquidity management within approved limits;
- Manage the interest rate and maturity mismatch of the funding and liquidity book of the units;
- Deal only with approved counterparties in approved products assigned in the trading authorisation form;
- Take proprietary position in the money market according to the information and professional market evaluation;
- Record transactions correctly, completely andtimely on deal tickets and record them into the front office system;
- Produce necessary reports to monitor daily activity, position and p/l effect;
- Cooperate with other departments in all funding related issues, especially with corporate account management and loan administration; Use risk taking resources in an efficient way, act in a cost conscious manner.
- University/College degree in Economics;
- Minimum 1 year experience in money market;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- MS Office knowledge;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Result orientated and responsible attitude;
- Proactive and cooperative personality.
Place of work:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV –s in English and Hungarianto adeccoHU.PP6@adecco.com with the name of the positionand please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
1. Bocskai utca