Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Accounts Receivable Team Leader (Ref. No.: MTB 66488)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
- Lead the AR team and improve quality of team members;
- Understand customer needs and implement their requests in cooperation with sales, logistics / SCS, quality or local Finance teams;
- Understand and improve the processes with each customer and try to harmonize and maximize the synergies;
- Look for efficiencies, automate processes and reduce costs;
- First point of escalation for high AR overdue and AR problems;
- Establish KPI as an instrument measuring performance and starting improvement projects;
- Ensure prompt identification and resolution of overdue accounts receivable balances;
- Ensure accurate and prompt response/resolution to customer / customer service / commercial inquires;
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on customer accounts receivable as required;
- Assure timely and accurate AR closing;
- Set, monitor, maintaining Credit Limit setup for JEI AG Customers.
· College or University degree in Finance Experience;
· Minimum 3 years experiences in the field of AR / Cash Collection;
· People management experience;
· Fluency in English is a must;
· Can-do attitude, proactivity;
· Organizational skills, communicative personality;
· Experience in production environment or in automotive industry is an asset.
Place of work:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV –s in English and Hungarianto email@example.com with the name of the positionand please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
1. Bocskai utca